Hey We are looking for a qualified junior WordPress / PHP / MySQL developer with excellent front-end knowledge to join our development team. Your job will consist of everything from full-code websites to small maintenance projects. Research and customization of plugins are an important part of the role. Specifically, we are looking for people with a strength in PSD / Figma / Sketch to WordPress.
You will help us create websites and e-commerce for our clients around the world. You will work with one project at a time and payment will be based on experience. Larger and more intensive projects receive considerably higher fees. The fee for each project is negotiated before work begins with 50% paid in advance and 50% paid upon completion.
- Solid knowledge of web development best practices.
- HTML and CSS expert with a focus on cross-browser compatibility
- Understanding how to interact with WordPress and third-party APIs
- Ability to convert Sketch, Figma or PSD files into a WordPress theme
- Strong understanding of PHP from a WordPress perspective
- Full website development for smaller web maintenance projects, product catalog websites and e-commerce
Required technical skills
- One year of experience from scratch with WordPress theme development
- Version control (Git or Subversion).
- + 1 year of experience working with: WordPress, PHP development, MySQL
- Experience working with SASS / SCSS preprocessors.